Indian Institute of Technology, Gandhinagar (IITGN) Recruitment 2015 For Asst. Registrar, Sr. System Analyst & Asst. Engineer
INDIAN INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY GANDHINAGAR
VGEC Campus, Chandkheda, Ahmedabad - 382424, Gujarat
Advertisement No. AO/Rect./01/2015-16
Post Name & Vacancies :
Assistant Registrar : 07 Posts
Sr. System Analyst : 01 Post
Assistant Engineer (Electrical & Civil) : 02 Posts
Relaxation of qualification for Reserved Category candidates as per GOI rules. Also for candidates already serving in relevant position with universities or IITs for post at Sl.no.1, the minimum requirement shall be 50% marks in qualifying examination.
(i) The 5th position of Assistant Registrar (UR) is not a regular vacancy and is meant for deputation/ contract basis only. Rest of the posts mentioned here form parts of regular vacancies, but appointment to these posts can also be made on Deputation or Contract basis. In case of deputation, there is no age bar and benefits will be given as per GOI and the Institute norms. In addition, the Institute pays a special allowance of up to 30% of basic pay in deserving cases.
(ii) The Institute reserves the right to relax the specifications with respect to qualification/ experience/age limit in exceptional cases or in cases of persons already holding analogous position in a Govt./University/Research Inst./Industry.
(iii) Higher Initial pay may be considered for deserving candidates.
(iv) Preference will be given to suitable candidates from Persons with Disabilities (PwD) category.
(v) Selection Committee reserves the right not to select any candidate for a post.
General Conditions :
1. Relaxation in age for SC, ST, OBC, PwD and Ex-Servicemen would be admissible as per Central Government Rules. Employees of IITs who are educationally qualified and otherwise eligible can be considered for the recruitment up to a maximum age of 50 years.
2. Persons employed in Govt./Semi-Govt. organizations or Educational Institutions should apply with due permission of their superior authority.
3. Online application must be submitted on or before midnight of 05 December 2015. Application fee of Rs. 200/- (no application fee for SC/ST, PwD and Women candidates) can be paid through a demand draft drawn on a nationalized bank in favour of 'IIT Gandhinagar', payable at Ahmedabad and should reach Assistant Registrar (Admin.), IIT Gandhinagar, VGEC Campus, Chandkheda, Ahmedabad- 382424, on or before 10 December 2015.
4. Candidates, who desire to apply for more than one post, must use separate forms for each application and also pay separate fee for each application.
5. Outstation candidates called for interview, shall be reimbursed travel expenses from place of residence to Ahmedabad and back as per instructions in the call letter, on production of proof of appropriate documents.
6. No interim correspondence will be entertained. Canvassing in any form shall lead to automatic disqualification.
7. Fulfilling minimum qualification does not entail a call for interview. The applications received in response to the advertisement shall be scrutinized and only candidates shortlisted from valid applicants, on the basis of better qualification and quality of relevant experience, shall be called for presentation/interview. In case the number of short listed candidates is large, a written test may be conducted to further prune the list of candidates before the presentation/interview. The authorities reserve all rights, not to call an applicant for interview, without assigning any reason.
Last date for Online Application : 05/12/2015
Official Notification : http://www.iitgn.ac.in/pdf/job/2015/Advt-Staff-11-2015.pdf
Apply Online : http://recruitment.iitgn.ac.in/staff/
More Information :