Power Grid Corporation of India Ltd. (POWERGRID) Recruitment 2015 For Field Engineer & Supervisor
POWER GRID CORPORATION OF INDIA LIMITED
(A Government of India Enterprise)
NORTHERN REGION TRANSMISSION SYSTEM – I
Regd. Office : B-9,Qutab Institutional Area, Katwaria Sarai, New Delhi – 110 016
Corp. Centre : ‘Saudamini’, Plot No.2, Sector-29,Gurgaon, Haryana - 122 001
ENGAGEMENT OF EXPERIENCED PERSONNEL ON CONTRACT BASIS
IPDS entails construction / commissioning of Sub-Stations, transformers, enhancement of transformer capacity, renovation of existing sub-stations, reconductoring / augmentation of route length with underground cable, installation of distribution transformers, new consumer meters, solar panels, feeder pillars, RMUS, service pillars etc.
The engagement of personnel for IPDS project shall be purely on temporary & contract basis for a period of 12 months or till completion of project, whichever is earlier, with a provision for further extension of 01 year based on work requirement.
Field Engineer (Electrical) : 10 Posts
Field Supervisor (Electrical) : 10 Posts
Age limit : 18 to 29 years (as on 19/11/2015)
Candidates belonging to ST category may also apply for the posts mentioned at Sl. No. 1 & 2, provided they meet the eligibility criteria prescribed for UR category.
Candidates belonging to PwD category may also apply for the post mentioned at Sl. No. 2, provided they meet the eligibility criteria prescribed for their respective category as mentioned at Sl. No. 13 under Relaxations & Concessions.
2. Contract personnel will be entitled for medical benefits for self during the first year of engagement and self & family (spouse & two dependent children) during the 2nd year of engagement (if any) subject to maximum 01 month consolidated remuneration every year.
3. Contract personnel will be eligible for PF deductions @ 12% of consolidated remuneration per month.
4. Contract personnel shall be paid an additional amount equivalent to 01 month’s consolidated remuneration paid during that year, on sat
1. Selection will involve Interview only, of the eligible candidates. However, the Management reserves the right to raise the minimum eligibility standards / criteria and / or to conduct a screening test, to restrict the number of candidates to be called for Personal Interview, if so required.
2. Screening test, if conducted, shall be for elimination purpose only and will not have any weightage in final merit.
3. Screening test, if conducted, shall be of 1 hr duration for 75 marks (in two parts. Part-1: 50 questions on relevant discipline and Part-2: 25 questions on Aptitude). There will not be any negative marking. Qualifying marks for UR category shall be 40% and for reserved category 30%.
4. Screening test, if conducted, shall be held at Delhi and/or Allahabad. Any request for change in Venue shall not be entertained.
5. POWERGRID reserves the right to change / cancel / add venues depending on no. of applications received.
6. Screening test, if conducted shall be conducted on a short notice.
7. Candidates who qualify in screening test will be shortlisted, based on further scrutiny and called for interview in prescribed criteria.
8. The merit will be drawn purely on the basis of performance in the Interview.
9. The Offer for Contractual Engagement shall be issued to the suitable candidates on the basis of merit and based on requirement. However the final engagement of selected candidates will be subject to their medical fitness as per the company’s prescribed standards.
10. Applicants should have sound health. Squint and Colour Blindness (partial or full) is a disqualification. No relaxation in POWERGRID Medical Norms is allowed. (Refer to “Health” link on career page of our website for Standards of Medical Fitness)
Online registration start from : 10/11/2015
Last date of online registration : 19/11/2015
Last date of receipt of hard copy of applications (Resume) : 25/11/2015
Date of next announcement : 07/12/2015
Tentative date of Screening Test, if conducted : 20/12/2015
Official Notification : http://www.powergridindia.com/_layouts/PowerGrid/WriteReadData/file/career/nr1/2015/Detailed_ad_06_11_2015.pdf
Apply Online : https://careers.powergrid.in/nr1-ipds-recruitment/h/
Click to Login : https://careers.powergrid.in/nr1-ipds-recruitment/h/login.aspx
1. The engagement of personnel is purely temporary in nature and on contact basis for a period of 12 months or completion of the project, whichever is earlier, with a provision for further extension of 01 year based on work requirement.
2. The personnel engaged will not be entitled to claim for any regular employment in POWERGRID or any relaxations in case of any recruitment for regular posts in POWERGRID.
3. The contractual engagement will automatically be terminated on expiry of 12 months or on completion of the project, whichever is earlier, with a provision for further extension of 01 year based on work requirement.
4. The engagement will be project / state / region specific however, contract personnel are liable to be posted at the discretion of Management to serve at any of the Consultancy projects.
5. The Management reserves the right to cancel / restrict / enlarge / modify / alter the recruitment / selection process, if need so arises, without issuing any further notice or assigning any reason thereafter.
6. The no. of posts may vary and operation of panel will depend on requirement.
7. All information regarding this recruitment process would be made available in the career section of POWERGRID website only. Applicants are advised to check the web site periodically for important updates.